- Space flight project or program management experience (required)
- Experience with risk-tolerant or iterative approaches to space technology R&D and demonstration (required)
- Familiarity with common SST mission elements, such as spectrum licensing, orbital debris assessments, and launch safety documentation (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (required)
- 15 years relevant work experience
- U.S. Citizen (required)
BryceTech offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, a comprehensive health plan including dental and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match, and an educational reimbursement program.
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. BryceTech is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join BryceTech, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021, or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. BryceTech will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to BryceTech.