- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Federal Government recruiting experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Bid recruiting experience
- Experience managing up to 15+ Requisitions at any given time
- Heavy sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting qualified candidates from job fairs and employer branding
- Demonstrated knowledge of OFCCP, FLSA, SCA, and general employment law
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees, using excellent communication skills, both verbal and oral
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently.
BryceTech offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, a comprehensive health plan including dental and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match, and an educational reimbursement program.
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. BryceTech is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join BryceTech, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021, or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. BryceTech will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to BryceTech.